Saturday, April 30, 2005

In Need of Stillness

These past few days my mood and some of my actions have been much less controlled than usual for me. I've generally been feeling better and in better moods during the day, but then I get random negative streaks - when speaking I feel like things come out of my mouth that I normally wouldn't say (not insulting or demeaning things, just new and more negative ways of griping about things that I normally wouldn't bother to gripe about); I've been talking more and listening less, it seems.

I know that I need stillness. Perhaps this lapse in control is part of a transition from intellectually led daily actions to more spirit led actions. This is not a problem to be solved by intellectual means - I must find stillness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger